Thursday, June 25, 2009

Have I Ever

This is my version of the new movement the Whackster seems to have started
Have I Ever…
• Had a rifle pointed at my head by a cop?
• Been told by my school teacher to never show my face in the class again?
• Passed a joint to my uncle?
• Gotten high on nothing but life?
• Lit a bonfire in the middle of my school classroom?
• Saved somebody’s life?
• Had a gay person hit on me?
• Peed on my friend’s car tyres (Hehehe)
• Fallen in love with the wrong person?
• Pretended to act all mean and distant from my (ex) girlfriend, so that she would break up with me?
• Fallen asleep while driving and woken up to find out I have gone about 10-15 metres without hitting anything (Damn i got the shock of my life)
• Chopped off my own toe nail with an axe? (I was only 5 and it wasn’t on purpose)
• Walked into a glass door at Crescat and split my eyebrow (in front of many people)
• Had somebody compare me to John Lennon? (YESSSS although I still cant believe it)
• Fallen asleep in the theatre?
• Met up with friends to study for an exam which was 6 days away and ended up going on a road trip, in the middle of the night, just so they could smoke a cigarette on the beach?
Wow, when I wrote this, I realized how much fun I have had. I had forgotten some of the things until I really put my mind to think about it. Even the bad times feel good, because they are over now. I got to have more of these good times. Thanks Whackster I owe you one for making me remember

No comments: